- For KG Section = INR 8,000/-
- Primary: I to V = INR 10,000/-
- Class VI to X = INR 10,000/-
- Class XI and XII = INR 12,000/-
Tuition Fee Structure:
|Class||Tuition Fee||Smart Class Per Month||Total Per Month||Quarterly|
|K G Section||INR 1710||INR 100||INR 1810||INR 5430|
|I to V||INR 1620||INR 100||INR 1720||INR 5160|
|VI to VIII||INR 1730||INR 100||INR 1830||INR 5490|
|IX & X||INR 2420||INR 100||INR 2520||INR 7560|
|XI & XII Commerce||INR 3510||INR 100||INR 3610||INR 10830|
|XI & XII Science||INR 3670||INR 100||INR 3770||INR 11310|
Note:Fee Structure can change time to time especially in the beginning of academic session.
Rules for Fees
- Fee should be preferably deposited in FOUR equal installments (Quarterly) in Bank of Baroda on all working days from 5th to 20th of April, July, October and January between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and on Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon.
- No fee will be accepted in the Bank after 20th of above mentioned months.
- If fee of one quarter (one installment) of a student is not paid within those three months, Rs. 100/- will be charged as fine for one quarter. Thus, for every quarter, Rs. 100/- will be charged as fine after the end of every quarter (three months)
- Those who are unable to pay the school fee in four installments, they can pay in 9 installments. For more details, contact the school office.
- Fee will be accepted only by cheque in the school office on all working days from 5th to 20th of every month except in April, July, October and January between 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 Noon only.
- If your cheque is bounced due to insufficient balance in your Account, the penalty imposed by the Bank will be charged from you.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Kindly note that the fee for the whole year (from April-March) will be charged irrespective of whichever month the child joins school.